KEI-PDSP is a merit based program through which scholarships will be offered to academically outstanding students that are studying at Master’s level in the different Universities/ Institutes in Kashmir.
KEI-PDSP replaces our existing program KEISS which was limited to science stream. The award will assist the students in exploring the possibility of receiving their M.S/ Ph.D. in United States. The award will have the financial and informational support components.
- a. KEI will cover the cost of GRE and TOEFL entirely and fund the application fee of five universities.
- b. Selected scholars will also be registered for online GRE courses. The students will have to essentially take these courses and get good scores before they appear in the actual GRE/ TOEFL tests.
- c. Besides the financial assistance required for the GRE, TOEFL, and applications fees that are needed for applying to the US universities, the awardees would be attached to a mentor who is a specialist in the field. The students will be guided through the entire application process.
Scholars for PDSP are selected by scoring them in following fields:
- a. Initial screening on basis of merit scored in qualifying and graduating grades.
- b. Full review of complete CV and Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- c. GRE- style test.
- d. Interview.